Race Bike: 2020 Supercross RS-7, Onyx Hubs, Speedline Carbon Forks, Answer 172.5 Cranks, Supercross Felicia Stancil signature seat, Supercross handlebars, Supercross Stem
Hi! I’m Ellie Brent — one of many girls in the boy dominated sport of BMX (Bicycle Moto X). The amount of girls that want to go fast on their bikes seems to grow every year. I’m a 14 year old from Topeka, Kansas! I started racing in 2014 and raced my very first Grand Nationals as a 7 year old novice.
I currently race in the 14 year old Girls Expert Class, but still get stuck racing the boys when there are not enough girls to make a class. I enjoy working on my bike with my dad and learning the proper way to keep it in great shape. I have an extremely supportive family that are all involved somehow with our local racing community. The thing that makes me push harder every day and every race is knowing I have to be a great role model for the younger girls at the track.
My hobbies outside of racing include, mountain biking, baking, playing with my Frenchie, and fishing.
2020 Season (severely impacted by COVID)
- Sooner National Tulsa, OK: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, + 6th
- Lonestar National Houston, TX: I qualified to represent Team USA for the World Championships.
- Stars + Stripes National Portage, IN: 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 5th, 5th,+ 8th
- Cornhusker National Lincoln, NE: 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 7th,+ 8th
- 2020 Kansas State Champion
2019 Season (out of racing August-September due to hospital stay)
- BlueGrass National Louisville, KY: 5th, 6th, + 7th
- Sooner National Tulsa, OK: 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, + 5th
- Spring National Albuquerque, NM: qualified to represent Team USA for the Worlds. 4th, 5th, 7th, + 8th
- Super National Desoto, TX: 2nd, 3rd, 6th, + 6th
- District #1 with 5379 points
- 4.0 GPA
- Voted Best Female Rider for the past four years
- To finish top 10 in the nation for my age group
- Make one of the college BMX racing teams at Heartland BMX