"The winner ain't always the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose" Dale Earnhardt Sr.
Natalie achieves just about anything she sets her mind to. Natalie grew up at the racetrack and right away she knew she wanted to fly across the track one day too. In 2010, Natalie got behind the wheel of her very first Quarter Midget and won the race. This was only the beginning. In 2016, she drove a Jr. Stinger for one season to gain more experience before moving up. 2017 is when Natalie began racing Focus Midgets, winning multiple awards. In 2018, she continued in Focus Midget, winning her first championship. She also drove a Limited Winged Sprint Car, where she broke the track record and won Rookie of the Year. In 2019, she continued racing her Focus Midget and raced once in the Modified Series to help prepare her for her future NASCAR racing career goals. In 2020, she accomplished her Midget Series goal by winning her second championship in a 3 year period. Natalie wants nothing more than to make her way to the top in the racing world and her dedication has proven this to be achievable.
- In 2021, she will move up to a NASCAR Sanctioned Modified Series.
- Her next step is to move up into the NASCAR ARCA Series.
- She then wants to drive in the NASCAR Truck Series.
- After driving trucks, Natalie aspires to race in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- Finally, she intends to fulfill her dream by driving in the NASCAR Cup Series!